Save this one for a night when all you want is for your brain to let you rest. Too often I go to bed, my body exhausted, my mind unable to stop moving. Luckily, there’s this masterful version of “Once Upon a December” from the (highly underrated) animated movie Anastasia. It’s a perfect piece to guide you to a peaceful slumber, because this music? It’s the stuff of dreams.
Wow, 5000 followers! thank you so much! This giveaway is to say thanks for following me and putting up with my shenanigans. Featuring some of my favourite YA books!
- The giveaway will run until May 16th 2014
- You must be following me
- You may like or reblog this post to enter
- A winner will be chosen on the closing day (above). Keep your askbox open! If the winner does not reply within 24 hrs, I will choose a new winner.
- International! I will be ordering through the book depository
- The winner will choose two of the above books as their prize (in paperback format)
- please do not spam your followers by reblogging multiple times at once
I FIXED THE TYPO GUYS REBLOG THIS ONE
Me: I’m going to be taking a 4 hour online class twice a week, mom. Its at night so I’ll be home
Mom: Okay, I should find a place you can study. We can put a desk in the garage?
Mom: How about the closet under the stairs?
Me: Do I look like Harry Potter to you?
Mom: How late is the library open?
Me: You know where I could study? My room.
Me: Oh wait…
Me: I DONT HAVE ONE
some things never change <3
Hoechlin dancing and casually backflipping because why not [x]
ok but literally how
“You may only call me Mrs. Darcy when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy…..And how are you this evening, Mrs. Darcy?”
@lindenashby: Twerk, twerking.. That’s all I heard about a few weeks ago. I had no idea what it was.. I thought.. uhmm… tweeting at work? Not quite.